DUCTLESS COMFORT SYSTEMS
Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Solutions for Home and Office
How much are Ductless Comfort Systems?
Get a quote for a ductless comfort system - air conditioner or heat pump unit. Schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation with one of our Product SpecialistsGET A FREE QUOTE FOR A DUCTLESS SYSTEM
We Service and Repair Ductless Comfort Systems
Schedule a service or preventive maintenance call. Our certified technicians will troubleshoot your ductless comfort system, and offer professional repair solutionGET EXPERT SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
About Richair Comfort Solutions
We specialise in ductless comfort systems - sale, installation and professional service. We are always ready to help with your existing system or offer a new one at reasonable costABOUT RICHAIR COMFORT SOLUTIONS
More than 4,000 Ductless Comfort Systems installed since 1994
What are Multi-Zone Ductless Comfort Systems, and how they work
Most people have heard of ductless comfort systems, and have probably seen the small, wall mounted device installed in the occasional home, restaurant, or office building. But what is a ductless comfort system? What does multi-zone mean and how it works? Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating explains in this short video and shows how an air conditioning system or heat pump works within a home.Learn more about Ductless Comfort Systems
About Ductless Comfort Systems - Air Conditioner & Heat Pumps
Specializing in Ductless Comfort Systems for Home and Office
Ductless comfort systems can save money and personalize your comfort in home and at work. Create unique comfort in a single room or whole home – ductless comfort systems offer innovative and efficient solutions without bulky air ducts. Rather than relying on a single unit to cool or heat the entire property, ductless comfort systems utilize a network of small, energy efficient units and thermostats to precisely condition each space, which allows to have room-by-room control.
» Snow more...
Ductless Comfort Systems Benefits
- Ductless Comfort Systems Offer Highly Flexible Solutions: While conventional ducted heat pumps and central air conditioning systems deliver cooled and heated air through ducts, ductless comfort systems push air directly into a room the unit is in. Ductless comfort systems consist of a quiet outdoor unit and one or more slim indoor units that require very little mounting capabilities and available electricity. No need to keep installing window air conditioners every summer and removing them in winter; no losing the view out of your windows, or the convenience of opening them to fresh air. Also called a mini-split system, or a multi-split system, a ductless cooling and heating comfort system offers homeowners an efficient way to replace noisy window units, space heaters and electric baseboards.
- Ductless Comfort Systems Can Be Installed: They are great for home additions, new buildings, condominiums and apartments, or to gain individual temperature control in specific rooms. Ductless comfort systems can even be installed in buildings that currently have ductwork with forced-air systems, perfect for home improvement projects where a porch is enclosed, or an attic is converted to bedrooms.
- Ductless Comfort Systems Save You Money: One of the reasons homeowners install ductless cooling and heating is energy efficiency. Lately, utility costs have risen. When a home’s temperature depends upon an old and inefficient system, utility bills can rapidly climb out of control. Ductless comfort systems operate on lesser power – units are smaller than traditional central blowers, and because the air is delivered directly into a room, there is no loss. These systems also allow to create “comfort zones”
- Ductless Comfort Systems Improve Indoor Air Quality: Sometimes, the quality of indoor air can actually be lower that of outdoor air. With conventional central HVAC systems, ductwork must be professionally cleaned on a regular basis as it constantly collects dust; and even after cleaning, some dust and allergens are left behind. Ductless comfort systems, in contrary, offer multi-stage filtration that seriously reduce dust, bacteria, pollen, allergens and other particulates in the air.
- Ductless Comfort Systems Lower Your Carbon Footprint: The small size and system’s zoning capabilities allow for greater energy savings. Ductless comfort systems are made to follow Energy Star guidelines, which means they are far more energy efficient than the minimum standards set forth by the U.S. government. Improved efficiency saves money, and it also helps reduce your total carbon output.
Mitsubishi ductless comfort system air conditioner & heat pump units do not use duct for air distribution. Because of that, there are few places where the systems cannot be installed. In addition to homes, the systems have been placed in offices, shops, motels and hotels, schools and universities, computer rooms, banks, hospitals, nursing homes and labs. Installing ductless mini split system can mean changing indoor climate from variable and unpredictable to comfortable and consistent, without expensive renovation work or compromising the integrity of the structure.
» Show less...
Serving New York City and Bergen County
Since 1994 our company established itself as a leader in ductless comfort systems in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, New York City; and Bergen and Hudson Counties, New Jersey. Our thinking is that the only way our company will continue to gain respect and a well-known name is by providing a unique and positive experience with each and every job.
We believe that providing timely and courteous service is the best way to keep you happy. Call us to repair your broken ductless mini split system air conditioner & heat pump, tune it up to maximum efficiency, or correct other contractors’ mistakes. Our skilled experts will repair your system with respect to your property and privacy. All service technicians are trained at manufacturers’ facilities, constantly maintaining high level of knowledge and expertise. Our professional installations come with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and up to 12-year extended parts and labor warranty. Check our Service Agreements page to learn more.